Elite Lighting Designs Taking Precautionary Measures Regarding COVID-19
Out of an abundance of caution, we are taking the necessary steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19. All employees will clean their hands regularly with soap and sanitizer. We also require all employees to practice safe social distancing by prohibiting any meetings inside and encouraging employees to maintain a six-foot distance from anyone on site. Considering we are on outdoor lighting company this won’t pose as a problem. Most importantly, we are asking anyone who feels sick to stay at home!
In the meantime, the following precautions are to be taken at all of our job sites effective immediately.
- Avoid handshakes and close contact with team members, and always wash and sanitize your hands following any contact.
- Employees will be required to leave the job if they are not feeling well or displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- Refrain from sharing cups, pens, pencils, plan-sets, tablets, laptops, tools, or any other items that may carry germs.
- Frequently wash your hands. CDC recommends you wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If facilities are not available, please use dissolving disinfectant liquid (hand sanitizer). Allow liquid time to dry and do not wipe off any excess.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and face.
- Avoid close contact. Maintain six feet of separation as much as possible.
- Keep surface areas clean and disinfect regularly.
- Before eating or drinking on the job site, make sure to disinfect hands, bottles, and surrounding surfaces.
Our goal is to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to keep our projects operational so long as we can maintain a safe and healthy working environment and government jurisdictions allow and to keep our customers safe. We will be following up with you regularly as we advance our safety measures and establish additional policy. Everyone stay safe!